Savory apricot salad with tomatoes, olives and feta cheese
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 3 cups organic cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 3 fresh apricots, washed, pitted and quartered
- 1 small red onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Green olives – small “Koroneiki” variety (but any type of olive will be just as great too)
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1. Prepare the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and salt.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, apricots and onions.
- 3. Add the vinaigrette. Stir well.
- 4. Serve the salad and top with some crumbled feta cheese and olives.
- 5. This salad is perfect for grilled chicken or seafood.